Monday, July 2, 2012

Cycle Day Two

Day 2 and by 11 o'clock this morning, I was already fed up!

I've started the hormones at the lowest doses and am already experiencing that familiar horribleness that I seemed to have let slip my mind. I had forgotten about all the side effects, the pain, the soreness, the bloating, the headaches and the overall feeling just pure crap!

Its only Day 2 and already I hate where this is going. I'm feeling tired and drained and there quite honestly is not one part of me that wants to continue with this. I hate that I have to put myself through all of this, it is such a horrible process. I hate what the medication does to me, I hate the physical effects and I hate the hormonal and emotional rollercoasters that I must ride for the next 12 weeks.

I'm really not looking forward to the next few days when I will have to double and then triple the doses I am taking now.

I'm going to finish this post now, because I am feeling so crap that I am genuinely struggling to find the words to write. I think an early night, a hot water bottle and a mug of steaming green tea is all that is on the cards for me tonight... oh and more hormones of course...!!!

Will write more tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment