Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 8...... Is It Only Day 8...???

Day 8 and I don't know whether to laugh or cry...!!!

I'm feeling tired and hormonal, lots of bloating and ovary pain, feels like my abdomen is going to explode. I've been very restless all day but at the same time have done absolutely nothing.

Its hard for me to believe that I have done this three times before, I guess I've probably felt this way each time but I find it so difficult to recall how I felt each time before. I'm at the point where it seems so endless, we are only 8 days into this cycle... that is really the very beginning of the cycle and it feels like we've been doing this so long already.

The symptoms get worse each day and whats worse than the physical symptoms is the feelings and emotions and not being able to properly deal with what you are feeling coz it isnt what you are actually feeling... it is almost psuedo-emotions caused by the hormones.

My ability to achieve rational thought has completely disappeared, as has most of my spatial awareness (any jokes about women drivers will not be well received right now...!!!) I find myself getting easily irritated over things that usually would not cost me a thought and maintaining a comfortable temperature is physically impossible right now, I'm either too hot or too cold!

I'm trying to remember when things get better... but I'm fairly reliably ensured that it gets a lot worse before it gets better...... I suppose I'll start to worry when Patrick starts hiding any knives or sharp objects...................

No comments:

Post a Comment