Friday, July 27, 2012

Why.... Oh Why... Oh Why...???

Well... that was short lived.

We went to Cork this morning because I was having some pain in my left side and just wanted to completely rule out another ectopic pregnancy.

They did some blood tests to check how the levels are progressing.

Unfortunately, they are not progressing and they are dropping very fast.

I am miscarrying both embryos, the nurse said it will probably be just another 2 or 3 days and then I will start to lose them.

Words.......... they just dont exist..........

4 comments:

  1. This is so sad. I hope you've got some great people around you to help you through this again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm SO sorry for what you're going through.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. These area unit nice tips! Can’t wait to use a number of these for BBC Vegas! i really like the suggestions concerning bloggy business cards.

    ReplyDelete