Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 12... Starting Progesterone

Its Day 12 and I started the progesterone this morning........... been suffering with the most awful migraine all afternoon, its been just really bad. I dont remember getting migraines from it before so it could be caused by something else but I suppose the next few days will tell.

We've got to go down to Cork again tomorrow to get bloods done... they need to be sure that neither of us has contracted HIV or anything like that before they transfer...!!!

Apart from that... there isnt much else going on. I'm going to have an early night tonight and hope that this migraine settles down. Once it does, I will insert the foot tacks for a few days and hopefully they will keep the migraines away coz I have to start some more hormones and other medications on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment