Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 2 Post Transfer

So its been two days since transfer and I'm having lots of Implantation symptoms, bloating, lower back pain, uterus pains, mild cramping, headaches......... all of these are really good signs as Implantation would be expected to happen before the end of today.

I'm happy with how I am feeling and am hoping that I will be feeling pure crap (for all the right reasons) by this time next week.

We really were impressed with the Clinic on Tuesday, they were very accomodating and pleasant and really contributed to making this experience a much more positive one than the last three.

I'm going back to work tomorrow for a bit, but will be taking it easy. I will try and keep busy though coz those feelings of 'how many more days til I can test?' are starting to creep in already...!!!

Medication-wise... I have finished the courses of Oxytetracycline and Medrone, I am continuing to take the highest doses of Fematab and Progesterone (I think these continue until the end of the first trimester), I started the Innohep injections and NuSeals Aspirin on Tuesday and have to continue those, along with the Metformin for 13 weeks (I think).

I really dont mind having to take all of these medications now, anything that helps this work out for us.

Patrick and I sat and watched two episodes of 'From Here To Maternity' last night, somethign we have not been able to do in a long, long time. In fact, we have not been able to watch any TV programmes that have anything to do with babies or pregnancy or anything like that in a long time, but last night... we were able to... and it just filled us with hope, every couple on there had their own story, each one had a journey... and in the end... they each left the hospital with their babies in the arms..... just like we will...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment