Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 1 Post Transfer

Day one post transfer and I'm feeling surprisingly good. I'm having lots of pains, but good pains. I'm feeling quite tired and clammy today.

I have very little soreness compared to my previous transfers and am so filled with hope, even I am finding it difficult to believe how hopeful I am. From the moment we found out that both embryos had survived yesterday.... I was just filled with hope, my fears and anxieties just disappeared. I knew at that point that everything was going to be ok... and I still believe that.

I know I've been so up and down emotionally throughout this cycle that there was never a point where I truly believed that it will happen this time...... not until now, now there isnt a tiny part of me that even considers that this is not going to be the time that it works for us.

Apart from feeling hopeful, I em experiencing a very interesting calmness, not the usual nerves and anxiety that I experienced the previous times. I am embracing the cramps and pains and headaches... because I know they are good pains. I know that my two babies are inside of me and I know that they are doing everything they can to hang on in there...... and every twinge I feel is a twinge of hope... that maybe... just maybe everything will be fine this time.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent news! The calmness your feeling will only make the next couple of weeks easier. I'm glad to hear you're recovering well.

    ReplyDelete