Thursday, July 12, 2012

Acupuncture SOS

So... This migraine was getting ridiculously bad and nothing was helping it at all. I remembered that Gordon had put tacks in my feet before but couldnt remember the exact points. I sent him a message to ask him and he rang me.

He instructed me over the phone on the placement of 5 tacks, one on the inside of each ankle, one on the outside of each ankle and one in the grove between the big toe and second toe on my left foot...... initially it didnt have any effect, the tack on the outside of my right ankle didnt feel right, so I moved it down slightly... and that must have been the exact right combination of points coz instantly I could feel the migraine just dissolve until it was completely gone.

Just unbelievable because I had suffered with it for most of the day.

Amazing, Just Amazing......

No comments:

Post a Comment