Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 16.......... A Little Freak-Out

Day 16 and I can't believe its only like 14 hours away.....!!!!!

Ok.... so I had a little Freak-Out this evening. I was a bit unsettled about tomorrow anyway.... I had an appointment with Gordon at 4pm..... so I went down to Cork. I kinda thought I was doing sort-of ok.... but as soon as I walked into the treatment room and sat down on the super-comfy chair..... I just broke down.

I was in bits, a combination of being anxious and nervous and dreading the thought of how much it is going to hurt and needing to be certain that I was going ahead with this transfer for all the right reasons.

Ok... it was sooo bad... Gordon didnt even get to stick any needles into me today......... instead we just sat and talked and talked until I could finally see that I was doing this transfer for all of the right reasons and he quoted me from when I was in a better place and I said that if there is any chance that this transfer could be the one that works.... then it is worth taking that chance.

So...... we are doing this transfer tomorrow. We are seeing Gordon before and after the procedure.

Thinking I am probably not gona sleep very well tonight coz of how anxious I am feeling...............

Fingers crossed everyone.xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment