Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 8.............Half Way Point

Day 8 and we have reached the half way point.

Am doing pretty good today. Had a fabulous day at work and spent the evening with some very special friends.

The nausea wasn't too bad today, it came in waves every so often but at least wasn't constant like yesterday. I have been feeling ridiculously tired for most of the day, so hopefully I will get some decent sleep tonight.

We're going away for the weekend tomorrow, so looking forward to that. Will be nice to get a break away from everything (even if its not on a fabulous Mediterranean cruise...!!!).

I am off to the land of nod for now (and hopefully for a decent number of hours)

I am not sure if I will have a wifi connection to update this while I am away, but I will do my best.

Oh...also...we got our first official donation for the Noah Foundation this evening, I was quite emotional accepting it.

So...overall, its been a pretty great day, hopefully it will continue........

No comments:

Post a Comment