Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 10....started off really well......

Day 10 and it started off really well.

We had a lovely breakfast, went shopping for a bit....which was just fabulous...it was relaxed shopping, we stopped and I had a fruit drink, Patrick had a coffee and we just watched the world rushing about for a while. Then we came back to the hotel and had a fabulous lunch.

We came up to the hotel room and after lunch and before I knew it...it was almost 5pm...I had fallen asleep and had slept for almost 2 hours...!!!

I took the hormones at 6pm and was feeling ok for a while. We had arranged to meet Liam in the City at 7:30 and he was taking us out for dinner.
I started to feel a bit weird right before we left, but we got a taxi into the City anyway and Liam took us to the most fabulous restaurant.
As soon as the starter came out, I knew I just couldnt eat it.........my stomach just turned, it was just awful.

The poor waiter, an Italian chap, couldnt understand what was wrong, he thought there was something wrong with the food...!!!

I managed to have most of the main course and of course the Tiramisu stayed down with ease. Patrick and Liam wanted to go for a drink afterwards, but I just couldnt.  I was suffering with major nausea while we were walking down the street and at that point I really just wanted to go back to the hotel.

So, we hopped into a taxi...of course a taxi with a stupidly strong air freshener...which really wasnt helping my nausea situation...!!!

So...we're just back at the hotel now and I'm snuggled up in the bed.

Not really looking forward to tomorrow as I have to increase the hormones again tomorrow and I have been desperately sick every time I have increased the dose.

Patrick has just walked into the room...and even his aftershave (which I love)... has just made me desperately sick.

I think I'm gona try and get some sleep and hopefully shake off this nausea for a few hours anyway......

No comments:

Post a Comment