Friday, April 8, 2011

Countdown to Implantation

Ok.....so...Patrick's ankle is proper broken, so we've had to cancel our cruise...!!!

We were super disappointed for a while, but then we realised...well....if we're not going to be away...we have no reason to wait til May to go back to the Clinic.

I rang the Clinic on Tuesday and the said I could go for my Pre-Menstrual Scan on Friday morning.

So, we went down this morning to have the scan, basically they need to check if there are any cysts on my ovaries before resuming treatment.

The scan hurt as much as it ever did...that left ovary is a master at hide-and-seek...!!!

But ...GOOD NEWS.....no cysts...!!!!!

So, we have all the medication...we just have to wait for my cycle to begin and can start the medication on Day 2, then there will be about 14-16 days of medication before Implantation.

Exciting times...very, very exciting...!!!

2 comments: