Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 6 ...... Sore 'Mangina'

Day 6 and I got loads of sleep last night, was great.

I was doing really well today, was uncomfortable all day but not in a lot of pain.

I did manage to put a staple through my finger today though...which apparently was very very funny to watch, the pain of it wasnt so funny though.

Patrick and I have taken to watching programmes about pregnancy and labour and babies and anything related to that kind of thing. So...we were watching 'A Baby Story' this evening when my brother Liam came to visit. Trying to feign interest, he asked what an epidural is and I explained to him what it is.
On the show it was explaining about how the woman's pelvis has to expand to create space for the baby's head to fit through.

On hearing this...Liam turns about 20 different shades......... and declares....

"My vagina is hurting just hearing that".

The poor guy is in shock...!!! (I didn't have the heart to explain the difference between male and female anatomy to him...but, at 30...it would explain why he is still single...!!!)

 I have to double the dose of hormones tomorrow, which I am not looking forward to, as I haven't been doing so well on the low dose....I started  crying this evening because I could only find one of my flip-flops...!!!

Ok...Desperate Housewives time.......


No comments:

Post a Comment