Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 1..............I think...???

Ok, so my period, which has been like clockwork for the past 3 months, was due on Tuesday, meaning I would have started the hormones yesterday.

Tuesday came and went..................no sign...!!!

Wednesday came and went........................still no sign, but good God those cramps are unreal.

Thursday..........is almost gone and I am doubled over with cramps and some bare spotting, but................................. period...............helloooooooooooo................are you there...???????

I'm a little (VERY) hormonal this evening too, which has not been helped by the fact that one of my cats seemed to mistake one of my designer handbags for his litter tray..................thanks Charlie...!!!!!!!

Any way...I am currently chilling on the couch, Patrick sitting across the room on the other couch...poor guy afraid to open his mouth or to even look at me crooked, for fear of getting his head bitten off.............. wasn't the best evening for him to complain about me doing some work on my laptop after I got home...............!!! (Sorry Honey).

so for now...fingers crossed that I will have some progress on the whole period thing before midnight, so I can start the hormones tomorrow............Imagine how impossible I will be to live with then...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment