Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 11.................I Just Don't Care...!!!

Day 11 and I was just so sick I just had to come home. We had planned to stay in Cork til Tuesday, but I am feeling so crappy, all I wanted to do was come home.

I had to increase the hormones again this morning and I have never been so sick and upset and just plain fed-up, in my life...!!!

Even a cup of tea made me sick this afternoon.

So yeah..I've been feeling pretty miserable all day.............well...up until about 5 minutes ago...when I received a well-worded text message from one of my best friends, reminding me that I could be pregnant in just a few days. (Thanks Mary.xx.)

Its almost time for me to take the increased dose of hormones again, so I think I'm just going to snuggle up on the couch for the evening with a bottle of soda water and maybe I'll try some food again a bit later...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment