Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 14 ................ Six More Sleeps

Day 14 and what a lovely day it was.

I went into work this morning. I was a bit sore but wasnt feeling too bad. Was a productive morning at work and then I called out to see a friend for a cup of tea and some fabulous scones.

She has the most beautiful baby girl who is just 9 weeks old. I held her for a few minutes and was chattering away to her and all of a sudden she took off into fits of like proper laughing, which apparently she had never done before. It was such a special moment, one I will cherish for a long, long time.

Right now, I'm feeling very tired and looking forward to a nice long hot bath and an early night.

I have to start taking the new medications tomorrow, so really have no idea how my system is going to react to those.

Six more sleeps to Implantation......

No comments:

Post a Comment