Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 4 cont'd...............I Stand Corrected...!!!

So its after 2:30am on Day 4...........or is it Day 5...???

Right now, I couldn't care less what bloody day it is...I just want this pain to stop and I want to get some sleep...!!!

It feels like someone has been stabbing me in my left ovary for the past 4 hours, so if there is somebody out there holding a grudge and a voodoo doll...please, please stop...!!!

I'm really really thirsty too, which I assume is yet another side effect of these hormones.

The nausea seems to come in waves, but only in the evening time.

I remembered that the sulphuric smell of matches used to help with the morning sickness when I was pregnant last, and it seemed to help with the nausea this evening too, so that's something at least.

It is really difficult right now and I am finding it a lot to bear, but I suppose, in my head I am conscious that in just 2 weeks it will all be over. I think it makes it a bit easier that we have a schedule and we can count down the days, not like before when the timescale was fairly indefinite and every visit to the Clinic was tinged with uncertainty about whether the cycle would be cancelled that day or not.

Alright, I suppose I better try again to get some sleep.

Nighty night.xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment