Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 7 ......Nausea, Nausea...and more Nausea...!!!

Day 7 and I've been so sick all day.

I had to double the hormones today and Oh Good God, The nausea has been unreal all day, it just hasn't let up at all.

I came home from work early and went to sleep for an hour, thinking some sleep would help, but I've been worse than ever since I woke up, nausea, headaches, dizziness... Today has just been a nightmare...!!!

Am looking forward to the long weekend and even though we will not be going on our cruise as we had planned, we are going to go away for the weekend, just to get away and relax and unwind before Implantation next week.

Hoping I'm feeling better tomorrow as we have a great day planned at work, The Easter Bunny is coming to visit.

People keep saying to me that it must be so difficult to be working with children, with what I am going through and you know what....it used to be...but not anymore, now, everytime a child runs over to give me a hug or smiles up at me, it makes me smile because it reminds me of what I will have in the (hopefully) not too distant future.

Seven days down, nine to go......

No comments:

Post a Comment