Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 12 ............ Sickness, Sulking and Smoked Coley...!!!

Day 12 and I am pretty much resigned to nausea and vomiting on a regular basis...!!!

I wasnt feeling too bad when I woke up, but it didnt take long for the nausea to start.

So, I asked Patrick to do something this morning and his initial reaction was to refuse to do it, which he quickly changed to 'Oh, I suppose I better do it...coz you'll be sulking for the day if I dont'

SULKING......I'll give him F'n sulking......... Yeah...I'm a bit emotional at times coz I'm so doped up on hormones..........but sulking...??? so I resign myself to believing (temporarily) that he has no idea how difficult all of this is for me and of course, he just doesn't care....oh and of course...This is all his fault anyway coz if he didnt break his stupid ankle we would be on our cruise right now and I wouldnt be sick and hormonal..... ( Ok...so logic had escaped me momentarily...!!!)

We went to Dunnes in Thurles for a bit to do some shopping. I usually do not eat much fish coz I dont really like it and I never buy it...well...unless it is covered in breadcrumbs and comes in a box in the freezer...!!! I usually hate the smell from the fish counter, but today....I was drawn to it and just had to have some smoked coley.....Ok...so I had never even heard of coley before and even Patrick was super surprised that I wanted to buy fresh fish as it is so unlike me.

In all honesty...I probably would have eaten the smoked coley there and then, if it wasnt totally like socially unacceptable to do that...........oh yeah...and the fact that it could have killed me......... but I was seriously craving it...!!!

Yeah and then like two seconds later we passed the fresh meat counter and I had to run to the bathroom and be sick...!!!

We came home then and I've been relaxing since. Its almost time for me to take the next lot of hormones so should be a fun, nausea-filled evening.

We're going back to the Clinic in the morning to see if my womb lining is thick enough to maybe go ahead with the Implantation on Wednesday or Thursday, if it is not thick enough we will probably have to increase the hormones again and wait a few more days..............so think 'thick' everyone...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment