Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 9: Blah

Day 9 and today was kinda doomed before it even began...!!!

I woke up to see my cat on the bedside table with her head in my glass of water, lapping away to her heart's content........and it was all downhill from there...!!!

I'm feeling extremely fluey and lethargic today, everything hurts and even being asked 'what's wrong?' is annoying me!

To top it off, I broke yet another nail...!!!

I really really hope this hormonalness passes soon (I know that's not even a word, but I am extremely hormonal so I can make up words if I want...!!!).

I guess we are both kinda anxious about tomorrow's visit to the Clinic, as they will either decide to go ahead with it or abandon the cycle altogether, depending on the progress of my ovaries.

I figured out this evening, that the injections are easier to take if I pinch the skin first before inserting the needle. I am, however, running out of places to inject myself...............I have so many holes in my stomach at this point, I feel like if I have a glass of water, I could lean forward and water the plants...!!!

I have discovered the art of latch-hook rug-making, its absolutely fantastic to keep the mind occupied and especially to distract me when I feel the need to seriously injure someone because they are breathing too loudly or commiting another such crime of humanity...!!!
It requires a lot of concentration to do and is very productive and surprisingly relaxing.

So fingers and toes (and anything else which is crossable) crossed for tomorrow...........

No comments:

Post a Comment