Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 16: A 'Nice' Cycle

Day 16 and appearantly we are having a 'nice' cycle.

We were at the Clinic first thing this morning and things are still going well. The follicles on the right side are doing fantastically and should be fully developped by tomorrow. The left side are still a bit behind but this is no real cause for concern as there are enough on the right side to produce a small army (or at least a football team).
The nurse kept referring to it as a 'nice' cycle. In my head I was thinking 'what's so bloody nice about it???', while she was practically making a human kebab out of me with her scanning probe...!!!

The scan this morning hurt more than ever (I didn't think it was possible but turns out it is), I did discover the art of 'pregnancy breathing' and it actually does work, breathing through the pain.

I have to increase my fluid intake again by adding a litre of milk a day to the 3 litres of water, so I figure I may as well just move into the bathroom altogether...!!!

So, we have to go back to the Clinic first thing in the morning for another scan, which hopefully will show that the follicles have fully matured and we can go ahead with the egg collection procedure on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment