Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 8: No Change

Day 8 and no change with the ovary situation, appearantly this is not a bad thing as it is better to produce too few follicles and have to increase the hormone levels, than to produce too many follicles and have to abandon the cycle altogether.

I was feeling pretty good all day and spent most of the day at work.

Got home about 5:20 and took injections at 6.

About 20 minutes later I was hit with an unreal wave of feeling really really down, wanting to cry but not knowing why. I know its just the hormones and it will pass, but it is really difficult feeling this way and not being able to explain it. ( I mean its not like I broke a nail or anything).

Its not an angry-hormonal feeling, its more like a hurt-upset feeling, which I think is probably just the come-down from feeling so good all day.

I really really hope it passes soon coz I hate feeling this way.

For now, its relaxing on the recliner, all wrapped up in a furry throw, watching telly with a mug of tea and a choccie bickie.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment