Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 3: Hormonal...!!!

Hormonal.......Me...?????     Not at all!

Ok Ok...so I did cry for 20 minutes because I broke a nail, and I got a little bit upset when Patrick brought me the wrong spoon to eat my ice-cream with. This involved intermittent silent treatment intertwined with choruses of 'you don't know me at all' and 'why do you never listen to me?' (sorry honey)

Patrick is a fast learner and quickly figured out that the offering of chocolate will diffuse any hormonal situation.

I can't be that bad coz when I ask Patrick if I'm being awful, the response I get is 'Sweetheart, you're lovely' (sarcasm noted!)

Patrick had to go to work that evening, so I was all alone to mix the hormones and inject myself.

The mixing was easier this time and the injecting...well, I just did it so fast, it was over before I could think about it.

Again, I was fine for about 40 minutes and then I got the same feeling again, so it was time to lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment