Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 6: Flu...???

Day 6 and I feel like I'm getting a flu, might just be a reaction to the Orgalutran injections.

I've just done the injections, well actually...Patrick has just done them for me. They hurt more when he does it, but it freaks me out less, so the lesser of two evils is to have my husband stab me in the stomach twice a day...!!!

So, at this point I am just waiting for the fuzziness in my head and the pain in my ovaries to start.

We are going back to the Clinic in the morning for our Day 7 scan, just to see how things are progressing and to see if we will have to extend the process by two days or not.

I'm feeling quite good today (apart from the flu-like feelings), so have not attacked, injured or maimed anyone so far.........but the evening is young yet...!!!

Have received some lovely messages and good luck wishes from some friends today, which has really perked me up, and Patrick's mother had a mass said for us in Holy Cross Abbey, which was very sweet and thoughtful of her.

So.............fingers crossed for everything to be just right tomorrow............

No comments:

Post a Comment