Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 5: Starting Orgalutran

Day 5 and we are preparing to attend the Christening of Patrick's nephew, It was a lovely ceremony although I couldn't help noticing the lump forming in my throat as I watched my husband holding this tiny, beautiful little baby boy

We didnt have time to dwell on it, as we had to be home by 6pm to take the injections.

The mixing was fairly easy again this evening and the first injection was fine.

The second injection..............we were introducing the Orgalutran injections this evening, the needle is much thicker and a bit longer than the one we are used to.

I ended up just almost stabbing myself with that needle, which starting bruising and bleeding as soon as I removed the needle.

We returned to the Christening Party, conscious that we had a maximum of 45 minutes before we would have to return home.

45 minutes on the dot, I went to find Patrick and told him that we needed to go now.

We got home and I went to lie down. The pain started again about an hour and a half after and was bad for about an hour, but again settled down to just being uncomfortable.

My abdomen is very swollen and 'full' feeling now, which again I am assured is normal and just caused by the hormones and my ovaries expanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment