Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 12: I Don't Want To Do This Anymore...!!!

Day 12 and I've had enough of needles.

Even the FSH injection  doesnt want to go in anymore. I think the skin on my tummy has gotten thicker, therefore making it a lot more difficult to inject myself. The injections seem to hurt more each evening, of course this could be due to the hormones making my skin and nerves more sensitive.

The injections hurt so much this evening I just thought that I can't do it anymore, I've had enough!

I'm so sick of hurting all the time.

I guess we just have to take one day at a time. We only have one more set of injections to do (tomorrow evening) before the consultation and scan on Monday morning. Which, best case scenario will lead to egg collection  procedure on Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I wish I could give you a cuddle right now. I will be following your blog closely and hoping and praying for your first round of IVF to be the only one that you'll need.

    Love and hugs,

    Debbie pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Debbie.

    Trying to stay positive.xx.

    ReplyDelete