Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 4: Panic

Day 4, I wake up and realise that I'm bleeding very heavily again and in a lot of pain.

I manage to convince myself that I had started the FSH injections too early and in doing so, had messed up the whole cycle.

After an hour of panicking and searching Google for something to tell me I was wrong and finding nothing, I decide to ring the Clinic AGAIN............honestly, they must recognise my voice by now!

I get a nurse on the phone, and she manages to calm me down and assures me that there is nothing to worry about, and even if i did start too early, they can simply just extend the process by two days.

She did, however, advise me to wait until the next day before starting the Orgalutran Injections, which I should have been starting that evening.

The mixing and injecting was much easier that evening, I'm getting used to it now.

The same feeling came on about 45 minutes after the injection, which i was ready for and expecting.

What I wasn't expecting happened about 90 minutes after injecting; terrible pains in my ovaries, which I am assured is normal and is caused by the ovaries expanding.

The pain lasted about 30 minutes and settled to a moderate uncomfortable feeling for the duration of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment