Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 18 ................ Fish, Meringues and Sulphur Lollipops

Day 18 and I woke up at 6am with the most horrific headache. It was very similar to a migraine-type pain, but without the other migraine symptoms. It was just awful and it took ages for it to go away, I had it for a good 7 hours and then I have just been feeling horrid and nauseous all day.

So, I was laying on the couch, doing some work on the laptop, feeling just horrible and craving meringues (which we didnt have)............when Patrick decided to light the fire...........The smell of the sulphur from the matches...OMG it was fabulous....and yes, you can probably guess what I did next.............straight into my gob, sulphur end first and oh gosh did it taste just fabulous...and the nausea just like...disappeared...!!!

So...it looks like a diet of fish, meringues and matches for the foreseeable future...!!!

It just hit me about an hour ago that today is Sunday, tomorrow is Monday and then like its just the day after that......Two More Sleeps...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment