Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sibling Rivalry at its best...!!!

Ok so on getting my result this morning, of course I called Liam to tell him. Liam arrived at our house in about 10 minutes. No 'Congratulations', No 'Thats Great News' ....... Oh No......My big brother Liam said

' Have you any more of those sticks...I want to pee on a stick...!!!'

So yes, Liam took the pregnancy test into the bathroom and followed the instructions...(although admittedly had trouble keeping the flow of urine on the tab for 10 seconds...!!!) and then emerges from the bathroom looking very down-trodden at the fact that he is, in fact, not pregnant...!!!

Talk about trying to steal my thunder...!!!

So anyway, I got ready to go into work then and we went out to the car, Liam had his ipod on shuffle and the song which played immediately was 'Sweet Child of Mine' from Guns n' Roses...!!!

So what have we learned today...???

1. I am pregnant.
2 Liam is not pregnant.
3.I have the best friends in the world (Thank you so much for all the lovely messages.xx.)

1 comment:

  1. oh that is to funny! what a wonderful brother to take the time and do a self pregnancy test. Not many men would do so LOL

    Carla

    ReplyDelete