Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 30 .......... Til Someone Loses an Eye...!!!

Day 30 and I'm feeling really good today.

Still been quite sick but I think I am getting used to the sickness...and hey...if I wasn't sick...I'd probably think there is something wrong...!!!

I had a really nice day at work and Patrick and I went out to lunch for his birthday...but of course, when we got to the restaurant...I just couldnt eat anything, I did however manage two cartons of apple juice.

So, am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend and maybe some shopping tomorrow.

One of my friends is getting married in a few weeks, so I need to find something to wear to that...something that fits over my newly humongous boobs ( well, they weren't exactly small to begin with...!!!).

I want all the focus to be on the beautiful bride and not on me coz I turned around too fast and took somebody's eye out...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment