Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 21 ..........So Bad, Its Good...!!!

Day 21 and I am very sore, but feeling very positive.

Headaches ... check, cramping ... check, being so tired I feel like I've been hit by a bus ... check, having pulling feelings and twinges in my abdomen ... check...!!!

All the symptoms are as they should be, painful and uncomfortable but easier to bear with the knowledge that it is our baby in my womb that is causing the symptoms.
I am experiencing all the signs of early pregnancy, exactly as I should be, and difficult as it is to cope with, every twinge makes me smile.

Ok...so...maybe a bit hasty........but I checked what my due date will be.............the 19th of January ...... which is my Dad's anniversary, perhaps a coincidence, perhaps a sign, either way...it made me smile.

I have lots of internal bruising from yesterday's procedure, but hopefully that will ease after a few more days.

Now...my body is telling me that I need to doze off for a bit....so...nighty night.xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment