Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 26 .......... Bowling Balls...!!!

Day 26 and I didn't sleep well last night, got very little sleep actually. I went into work this morning and ended up staying there til 3:30, I wasnt doing anything much, just some light paperwork (oh and lots of talking...!!!). I was, however, completely exhausted by the time I got home and have slept until now.
Just hope I'm able to sleep tonight now...!!!

The nausea was really really bad today, I was getting waves of it every few minutes it was just horrid.

I didn't have much pain, just some minor lower-abdominal cramping today.

My breasts have started to become very sore and swollen, I feel like I have 2 bowling balls (minus the finger holes ) hanging on the front of my chest...!!! (Ok Guys.......Stop picturing that NOW)

So, 'D' Day is only a week away now...xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment