Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 27 .......... Big Thunder Mountain(s)

Day 27 and no the title is not in any way related to my recently doubled-in-size, crazy painful boobs...!!!

I had really really bad pains at around 3am, they lasted just over an hour and then just stopped. I was convinced that that was the end of it, but I'm still having lots of the same symptoms today that I've been having, along with lots of headaches.

I went in to work for a while again today, and again, fell asleep for a bit when I got home.

I've been having lots of cramps this evening, they almost feel like pre-menstrual cramps, but my next period isn't due til the 17th.

All this waiting and experiencing symptoms and not knowing what they mean..........it is all completely headwrecking...!!!

The whole IVF process is an unbelievable emotional rollercoaster, the waiting, the worrying, the uncertainty. At times it just seems so much, but we are clinging on to whatever hope we can find that whenever this journey ends for us, we will have a precious little baby to hold in our arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment