Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 24 .......... Fussy Little Fecker...!!!

Day 24 and I am just completely wiped out, I managed to get up for a bit today but not for long.

Liam thought it might be nice if we went out for dinner, a lovely idea...but not a hope in hell my body was going to let me do that.
Patrick went out with Liam and a few friends, so he should be home shortly enough.

I was absolutely certain that I wanted some green tea earlier, so I made some........ but as soon as I got the smell of it, I was hit by a wave of nausea.

I tell ya this baby is a fussy little fecker...!!!

Everyone keeps sympathising with my pain and sickness, but I really don't mind it too much, every twinge or bout of nausea is just my baby's way of telling me that he/she is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment