Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 25 .......... 5 Days Post-Transfer

Day 25 and I got out of the house for a bit today. We went in to town for some lunch and to do some shopping. It was nice to get out of the house, but gosh, I was wrecked by the time we got home.

I am feeling a lot of lower abdominal pressure today.

So, we're at Day 5 post-transfer, 8 days to go...although I have to admit, I am itching to test sooner than the 16th, I know I really should wait but gosh, it is oh so difficult...!!!

I feel like I might go into work tomorrow for an hour or so, just to get out of the house for a bit,obviously I wont be driving because I am still experiencing regular dizzy spells, but Patrick is still off of work with his ankle so he will be able to drive me into work for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment