Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vomiting Bug :(

I am suffering with a horrid vomiting bug and just feeling overall crappy. Feeling so bad, I almost forgot to change the font to pink...!!!

I think I picked up something when I called into work briefly on Tuesday, I absolutely love working with kids, but when your immune system is compromised, you do tend to pick up absolutely everything from the little darlings.

I am not sleeping very well either, I keep having a horrid dream that we keep thawing out our embryos two at a time and implanting them and every single one of them dies.

We are having a great response to the Noah Foundation, with lots of people coming up with wonderful ideas for fundraising.

All suggestions are welcome................

2 comments:

  1. eilish ryan (sheona's mum)October 22, 2010 at 3:37 PM

    well anmarie congrats on the blog its absolutely fabulous. congrats to paddy for hanging in there during the o so many hormonal tantrums. ur doing very well thru d whole process. well done also as ud never realise u have any of this hanging over u when ur in work must be cos ur so professional. :-) if i can help with anything for the noah foundation just let me know, ill rack my brains for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Eilish, and thanks also for the chat at work today. Work is kinda my escape from it and being at work really helps me to get my mind off of what is going on.

    Oh you might be sorry you offered that, I'll have you tormented.xx.

    ReplyDelete