Friday, September 16, 2011

Speculum Wins...So Glad That's Over...!!!

Round three definitely goes to 'The Speculum'

I am crippled after it, it was just pure agony.

So...I definitely will not be moving off of the couch for thenext few days...!!!

On the bright side though...I have 2 beautiful embryos inside me, they thawed with no problem and we had no delays with the transfer.

I was very anxious before and during the procedure, as soon as the nurse asked me how I am...I burst into tears...(and this was before we had even left the waiting room...!!!)

It was all relatively quick and we were back on the road within an hour.

The wait is only 12 days this time and in all honesty, I am not even thinking about that. I really am in too much pain right now. I am curled up on the couch waiting for one of my best friends (and she really is one of the best friends anyone could ever have) to come over for a bit and keep me company as my wonderful Husband has to go to work for a few hours.

I think I will stay on the couch tonight, as trying to make it up the 14 steps to the bedroom simply does not seem like a plausible option right now.

Thank you all so much for all your kind words, messages and prayers today, every time I received one, it made me smile and made me so aware that even though I was in bits with nerves...I knew I wouldnt be alone through this.

Still thinking 'Sticky' please.xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment