Sunday, September 25, 2011

Here We Go Again.......

I have had some bleeding tonight, a small amount but enough to be worrying.

A call to the hospital was completely useless as I was just told that unfortunately we will not be able to tell anything until Wednesday.

I know that a small amount of bleeding at this stage can be implantation bleeding, but implantation bleeding is usually dark red or brownish in colour, and the bleeding I am having is very bright red in colour.

...and so the waiting begins to see what hand Fate has dealt us this time.......

2 comments:

  1. Will thinking of you, probably very easy to say but try to keep positive, will keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just is not fair that you have to go thru all of this when there are people getting pregnant every day that dont even want to be. I am praying that this is nothing to worry about and that you will carry these beautiful babies to full term. you are going to be a fantastic mom and those babies will be so lucky to have you. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete