Monday, May 30, 2011

Enter Lulu.xx.


Yeah...so we got a puppy...!!!

I know all you Psychologists out there (both qualified and amateur) are probably screaming at the computer screen right now...!!!

I was having a really crappy day yesterday, which was spent between crying and and making my fingers raw, cleaning things that were already clean, oh yeah and much of that time was spent doing both.

So, about 7:30 yesterday evening we decided 'lets get a puppy', I think we were both so relieved at the thought of getting something that was going to distract us, even temporarily, from the constant pain and sense of loss that we are feeling.............and Lulu.....well, she has done just that.

She is the cutest, most affectionate little thing, she is just beautiful.

I did have about half an hour of feeling unbelievably guilty this evening, I felt so guilty that maybe I was trying to replace the baby we just lost with this beautiful little puppy, but in truth, that isnt the case at all.
She is just something that can make me forget my pain from time to time, something that makes me unable to not smile when I look at her because she is just so cute and she gives me lots of kisses and cuddles, so hey...that cant be a bad thing...!!!

And yeah..I am not denying that she will probably be the most spoiled puppy in the world...but we both have so much love to share right now, so we may as well share it with her until the time comes for us to go back to the Clinic to try again.

2 comments:

  1. Lulu is to cute and u have no reason to feel guilty. U do whatever it is u need to to help u deal with wat u are going thru and don't let anyone tell u it's wrong. Lulu is a very lucky puppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulu is a gorgeous little puppy. Dogs are our best friends, I love my dog. Yet; she can be annoying but adorable.

    Best
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete