Saturday, March 19, 2011

Needed a Break

As you will have noticed, I haven't posted for a while. I simply wasn't able to, I was seriously struggling with the overwhelming emotions of what we had just been through and just needed to take a break from it for a bit.


Over the past 4 months, I have basically picked up every illness going, my system was so low.


But I'm on the road to fighting fit again.


So, I spoke to the Clinic yesterday and everything is fine, we are good to go ahead with the Frozen Embryo Transfer on my next cycle (if we want to).


We are going to wait til the following cycle though, as we are going away on a fantastic Mediterranean Cruise at the end of next month, which would not be allowing enough time for the F.E.T cycle.


So, pretty much...when we come back from our holiday, we will have about a week and then we will be able to start back into treatment.


It really just was the best news I could have heard and I have been floating ever since hearing it.

1 comment:

  1. I have checked this blog every day wondering when you would post again. I am so happy you are feeling up to it again and I wish you every success with it. Keep us posted x

    ReplyDelete