Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Beginning Of The Journey

So... This day 5 years ago our infertility journey began. I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks.  At the time we just took it for what it was and didnt really dwell too much on it. It was only two and a half years later when I had an ectopic pregnancy and the rollercoaster started from there.... and what a ride it has been...!!!

Hopefully, just hopefully all of the problems have been identified and addressed now and perhaps we can look forward to brighter times.

I'm having a lot of pain and soreness from the operation six days ago, but I'm told that is to be expected as they did have to do a lot of patching up inside.

I am having some trouble sleeping, partly due to the pain and soreness, but I always have trouble sleeping after having surgery, things just seem to play on my mind more at night.

I guess I could be considered a pro at this stage, but it certainly doesnt get any easier.......

No comments:

Post a Comment