Friday, July 29, 2011

Me Me Me Me Me.......

Ok...so I went back down to see Gordon yesterday and the conversation started about my last blog post...which he had read.....and he proceded to tell me off for not talking more about myself and what I had done...!!! (I just can't win...!!!)

Hence the title of this post.

My thinking has evolved so much since I began attending for acupuncture. I no longer feel bitter or negative because of the babies I have lost, I no longer fear miscarrying again the next time I get pregnant. I am so looking forward to being pregnant again. It no longer bothers me when I see new born babies or pregnant women.

When I was waiting for my appointment yesterday (I had arrived 30 minutes early as I had gotten the time wrong), the lady with the appointment before mine came out of the treatment room. This lady was definitely at least 6 months pregnant and in my mind she was just beautifully pregnant. When I said this to Gordon he commented on how much my thinking and emotions had evolved from the very first time I had gone to see him, when it was too upsetting for me to sit in his waiting room because there were lots of pictures of babies on the wall and at the time, I just couldnt handle that.

My relationship with Patrick has evolved too, we are now a lot more open with eachother and we are communicating more than we ever have. I think I spent a long time expecting him to be a mindreader, I wanted him to understand how I was feeling...but I wasn't able to tell him how I was feeling.

Lulu.....well... she is just great...it is just not even conceivable how much love I have for that dog, she is beyond spoiled...!!!

and to top it all off...My cat is pregnant and not long off delivering I would imagine. Patrick and I are going away for a few days the week after next and even though Liam is staying at our house...I have visions of us returning to a scene of Lulu running around the house with a kitten in her mouth like a squeaky toy...!!!

So for now...we are going to enjoy the long weekend, hopefully a bbq tomorrow with some friends (weather permitting) and then some quality time with Patrick until its back to the grind on Tuesday.

Happy Weekend Everyone.xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment